понеделник, 15 ноември 2010 г.

Martin's Fids! Welcome!

Hello,

This is a blog created by me showing you and telling you all about my BUDGIES. First lets start by me showing you my birdies.

                                                  Fluffy:

                               

I got her when she was 6 months old. Now she is 9ish months old. I got her from a local breeder in Maidstone and now she is a cage along with Spike. They get along well with each other and enjoy each others company.

                                          
                             
                      




                                      Spike:




Well basically I got him from the same place as Fluffy. But when I got him he was 9 months old and now 11ish. Spike is so timid though. He he.
                                                      
Users from TB that have looked at my blog please comment that you are from TB.                         

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар